Privacy is our specialty. By giving us your name, address, and credit card information to us, you are entrusting us. We take this trust very seriously. Here are some ways in which we uphold that trust:
- We will not sell your information to any mailing lists. Other companies can get 5 cents for each persons customer information. We don't think selling your name to a company that will send you junk e-mail or real mail is worth a nickel.
- We will not mail you unwanted information. When you order from us you can control what information is sent to you. You can decide if you want an order confirmation, shipping confirmation, or customer survey. If you do not want any of these items we will still be pleased to have you as a customer and will work hard to process your order quickly and accurately. We will never send follow up e-mails soliciting repeat business. We feel that satisfying our customers will bring repeat business.
- We will not give out your e-mail address. We don't have a mailing list and we will never start one. Tactics like spam (unsolicited e-mail) do not align with our vision of privacy.
- We will keep credit card information safe by maintaining the most secure online transaction process possible. We use the Strongarm secure server, in our opinion, technically the best product. It supports industry-standard 128-bit SSL encryption. This product is so secure, it cannot be exported. We trust our transaction to it. We hope you will also.
- We will maintain security of our systems and information. We maintain the latest anti-virus software, and use secure passwords on all systems. Your credit card information is stored in encrypted format at every stage of processing. Your information is safe with us.
- We constantly remind ourselves of our vision of the future: "Technology Overcomes Embarrassment."